Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Welcome, Welcome

Hi people!

And I guess, welcome, to my blog. Okay, so I know that I've done this twice before. I've been all, welcome to my blog peeps this is gonna be super xciting and its gonna be soooo good and theres gonna be posts fiveee times a day about fashion and music and films and art and sometimes important stuff, woooooo!

Well, that failed. Epically.

However, this time, it will be different and I know that (because its third time lucky, and everyone knows that works, right?!) No, really, it will be different because I've been having a think about things. I'm still super passionate about fashion, music etc. and that will be what this blog will mainly be about, but I've also been thinking about deeper issues such as feminism and global warming.

Don't worry, its not all serious! Its just a little something I thought I would add from time to time just to make my blog more interesting. To spice up your, and my, lives a little. (Reference to the Spice Girls can be taken as intended or unintended).  Plus I've been doing loads more crafty things like making collages, and I was lucky to get some sewing stuff for Christmas. So look forward to seeing more of that around here!

Here is a little collage I made inspired by the Secret Garden, Enjoy!



Love, Ray x


10 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your blog progress. and that collage is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fool in making collages but I love them! your collage's so beautiful!

    http://mintvirgin.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks for the follow too :)

      Delete
    2. would you be so kind as to follow me, too (of course, if you can)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I just followed you, your blog is full of pretty pictures! x

      Delete
  3. Hehe, this is my third attempt at a blog too. WE CAN DO THIS! Thanks for the follow ;)

    R x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We WILL! You're welcome, I love your blog! xx

      Delete
  4. Love your blog ! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    NEW POST UP!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just followed you, on blogger, bloglovin and fb :) My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/RayFashionFreak

      Thanks for checking it out! xx

      Delete